Albuquerque‘s Premier Home Care Provider
We know. We’ve been there too.
“I started Home Care Assistance after I had a tough time finding care for my own parents. Dad had experienced a severe stroke, and not long afterwards, Mom also declined and became bedbound. They needed help fast, but I lived 1,500 miles away. I found in-home help through a local agency and private referrals, but the caregivers began missing appointments, arriving late, switching shifts with friends and exhibiting other “poor judgement”. One day, the “caregiver” brought one of her children to work and used my parent’s private automobile for childcare errands. It was clear that my parents care was not the priority. Then our family attorney educated me on the risks and personal liability of having private home employees caring for my parents. That day was a defining moment, and what began as a family crisis has since evolved into a solution for thousands of families. In 2007, we founded Home Care Assistance New Mexico, a home care company that provides high-quality, consistent care. If you or an elderly loved one needs high quality care and companionship, We at Home Care Assistance of Albuquerque are here to help. Call 505-798-0800 to speak with a Care Manager Now.”
Home Care Assistance Of Albuquerque Are Reliability Experts
- Live-in specialists – means we provide immediate Live-in care that is valued rated at nearly half the cost of hourly staffing per day.
- Value of care is critical – all our employees have a minimum of 3 years of experience caring for seniors and must pass the Nurse Aid Practice Exam before they are even interviewed.
- No long term contract or deposit required – so our caregivers provide service for patients only as long as they need.
- “We Will Be There” guarantee – Last year, 99.8% of all client care schedules started on time as scheduled! We are accessible by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year LIVE- not an answering service.
- Our Responsiveness allows us to offer the “We Will Be There” guarantee. We can promise that our caregivers will arrive on time. Our case managers receive email alerts when a caregiver is three minutes late clocking in, and they can immediately send a replacement if needed. This notification system and our response commitment allows our home office to communicate with all of our caregivers in less than 4 minutes.
- Night and weekend assignments – are all at the same price of weekdays!
- Weekly reporting is required – by all caregivers and ongoing case management communication occurs throughout the placement by our case managers – so clients do not need to manage or train caregivers.
- We employ over 100 Caregivers – and our case managers will match you with the best Caregiver for your needs.
- We offer the highest quality of non-medical home care services – including assistance with activities of daily living such as light housekeeping, laundry and meal preparation, as well as personal care assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting and grooming. Our caregivers also provide transportation for errands, medical appointments and more.
If you have questions or want more information regarding care options for you or a loved one, please call 505-798-0800 or visit our media center including informational videos from our home care experts.