Albuquerque Caregiver Careers
We Hire Live-In And Hourly Caregivers
At Home Care Assistance, every day is a new opportunity to make a difference. We believe that in order to deliver the highest quality of care, we must recruit professionals who have a passion for senior care. Our caregivers are trained in our propriety home care approach known as The Balanced Care Method ™. As a leading home care agency in North America, we take great pride in our compassionate and committed employees who are making a difference every day. If you are someone who has a passion for working with the elderly, have a caring heart, a professional attitude, experience and the right education, this is your opportunity to contribute to a successful team committed to elder care.
We offer a pleasant and professional work environment, competitive salary and benefits. Qualifications include:
- Minimum age of 21
- High school or college diploma, CNA or other certifications
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Must pass the certified nurse's aide exam at the time of application
- At least three years of caregiving experience
- Clean driving record and no history of criminal background
- Caregivers must have valid driver's license & proof of auto insurance at time of application.