Hourly Home Care for Senior Living in Albuquerque
When maintaining a household, your health and personal care become too much to handle alone, Home Care Assistance in Albuquerque offers hourly home care services to assist seniors with daily activities. In home care enables seniors to maintain their daily routines while remaining in the comfort of their home. The following are services provided by our caregivers with hourly care:
- Cooking meals, grocery shopping and running errands
- Light housekeeping, dishes and laundry
- Bathing, dressing and grooming
- Transportation to doctor appointments, the supermarket, and pharmacy
- Assisting with walking, wheelchair transfers and mobility
- Status reporting to family and collaboration with medical personnel
- Medication reminders and support in therapy exercises
Care Services are Not Limited to the Home
Hourly home care allows clients to use our caregivers on an as needed basis, whenever and wherever they needed. Many clients have a caregiver only during the night, on weekends or for transportation to medical appointments. Our caregivers are totally flexible and also provide personal care for their clients during hospital stays, travel vacations or even at senior care facilities. Hourly care helps to make seniors more comfortable with the one-on-one attention they deserve.
Our clients receive the support they need to enjoy their regular activities. Our skilled caregivers are devoted to the overall wellbeing of their clients and family members enjoy peace of mind because a reliable and qualified caregiver is watching over their loved one. Call a Care Manager at 214-361-1263 to discuss the ideal hourly care plan for you or a loved one.