Albuquerque Hourly Care Offers Convenient Care for Seniors
Seniors who do not require full time monitoring can receive in-home care on an hourly or as-needed basis. Our caregivers are on call 24/7 and are happy to provide care and assistance whenever and wherever needed. In addition to help at home, our caregivers can provide assistance at the hospital, assisted living facility or nursing home to provide individualized care for their clients.
Non-Medical Home Care & Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
Many of our clients use hourly services for assistance with activities of daily living during the night, weekends or for transportation to medical appointments. Our expertly trained caregivers assist seniors on a schedule that meets their needs, allowing them to maintain their daily routines within the comfort of their own home. Some of the hourly care services provided by our caregivers include:
- Grocery shopping, cooking and dishwashing
- Light housekeeping, cleaning, laundry and ironing
- Transportation for medical or physical therapy appointments
- Help with dressing, bathing, personal grooming and incontinence
- Assistance with walking, wheelchair or bed transfers
- Support in physical fitness or exercise
- Medication reminders and status reports to doctors and families
Caregivers Dedicated to the Health & Happiness of Their Clients
Our extensive training process makes Home Care Assistance’s caregivers expert providers of home care. Our dedicated caregivers are personally committed to the overall safety and wellbeing of their clients. We encourage our clients to use our services only as long as needed. There are no long-term commitments and we guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with our services. Call us at 505-798-0800 to speak with a Care Manager about the hourly care plan that is right for you or your loved one.