Reliable Live-In or 24 Hour Care Offers Albuquerque Seniors Maximum Security & Comfort at Home
If you are the family member of an elderly adult who requires full-time care and assistance with their activities of daily living including bathing, cooking and housekeeping, Home Care Assistance of Albuquerque is here to help. Live-in care is the ideal alternative to an assisted living facility or senior residential community. Our caregivers are dedicated to the health and well-being of their senior clients and personally committed to providing exceptional around the clock assistance and monitoring. The safety and comfort of our clients is a priority and we ensure maximum security through our extensive screening process and effective care management. With live-in care, seniors and their families enjoy peace of mind knowing they are receiving quality in-home care from a highly trained and experienced caregiver.
Benefits of Receiving Expert Live-In Care
- Consistency of Care: Our live-in aides are assigned to their clients for the long term. Thus, our live-in schedules consist of only 2 aides per week.
- Value: Our one-to-one patient care is the same price as a nice, private room in a nursing home in Albuquerque where the ratio of care is virtually 1 aide to 10 patients.
- Reduced Risk: Home care reduces the risk of infection that is associated with a facility environment. In addition, one-to-one attention and care is more conducive to early detection, which is critical to reducing hospital readmission rates.
- Experience Counts: Our care professionals are the most reputable and compassionate around. We hire only 1 in 35 applicants and they must pass the CNA exam. In addition,we provide ongoing supervision with comprehensive continuous training.
- Peace of Mind: Anonymous independent industry surveys place our client satisfaction rate at 93%.
Highly Qualified Live-In Caregivers to Meet Individual Needs
Home Care Assistance of Albuquerque offers twenty four hour, live-in care plans to meet the specific needs of our clients and their families. Live-in home care is ideal for seniors who need help with their daily tasks, hygiene assistance, transportation for medical appointments and much more. We also offer specialty care to assist our senior clients who suffer from an age-related illness such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or dementia, as well as mobility assistance and recovery care for post-hospitalization and stroke.
Our live-in caregivers assist with a wide range of activities including:
- Light housekeeping, laundry and ironing
- 24/7 Monitoring and Observation
- Nutritious meal preparation
- Running errands to the grocery store or pharmacy
- Transportation for medical appointments or personal events
- Personal care including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Assistance with immobility and physical exercises
- Help with transfers to and from the bed or wheelchair
Genuine Companionship & Support for Your Senior Loved One
One of the unique features of live-in care is the level of companionship and support your loved one receives. Our dedicated caregivers are highly trained, compassionate and knowledgeable care providers. With live-in care, your personal caregiver remains by your side for as long as they are needed. We do not require long term contracts and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Call us at 505-798-0800 to schedule your free in home consultation with our expert Care Manager.